Saturday, October 15, 2005

Type A-gonizing

In what might be the most useless casting of the new season, Joely Fisher is playing Lynette's boss on Desperate Housewives. Given that all the character does is go on about how kids can't come before work and show off her boobs, they probably could have gotten by with someone less famous.

I assume there'll be more to this character later, but considering at this point I don't even think she has a name (IMDB lists her as "Lynette's Boss"; if she has a name, it's used infrequently enough that I can't think of it), I'm not feeling positive.

Adding to this is the likely absence of Felicia, the sister of Martha Huber played winningly by Harriet Sansom Harris. She had about 15 seconds of exposition last week saying she was going back to Utah for awhile (and foreshadowing the return of Paul Young at some point). I'll miss her straight talk and baked goods.

No comments: