Friday, October 13, 2006

Did anyone notice?

I didn't notice this, but the CW has more or less swapped their Sunday and Monday night line-ups. Everybody Hates Chris, All of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game move to Monday, while Runaway and 7th Heaven will follow the America's Next Top Model re-run on Sunday.

I don't think this will make a tremendous difference. I'm not sure if the sitcoms will make a dent opposite the tough CBS line-up, and the dramas move into one of the tougher two hour blocks on TV. What will make a difference will be better programming, though I think that's going to be a long-term issue.

1 comment:

James said...

Actually, the only major difference is that *7th Heaven* is DOA.

The Mrs. has watched the show from the beginning, and got me to start watching it last season. Didn't care for it (the writing on the show is beyond subpar), but I can see why the target audience enjoys it.

Then we watched the season premiere a few weeks back. Not since *Roseanne* won the lottery did a show take a giant step back as *7th Heaven* did.

We haven't watched since.