Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hey! I know her!

I rarely (OK, pretty much never) get to say such a thing when the credits are rolling during a TV show, but I did the other day when watching an episode of NBC's version of The Office. Turns out that Jennifer Celotta, who I worked with as a RA back in the day, got a supervising producer credit on that episode (and has writing credits for the show, as well as writing and/or producing credits on shows from Home Improvement to Andy Richter Controls the Universe).

I've not talked to her in well nigh a decade, but it was a happy feeling to see the name of someone I'd still consider a friend displayed on national TV. I'm sure she'll feel the same way when she Googles herself and finds her name on this dog and pony show (well, dog show, I couldn't afford to keep the pony).

As for The Office, you are now all commanded to watch it. *Clap Clap*!

No comments: